Here are ways to recycle, reuse, and repurpose your old, mismatched glassware:
6. Repurpose old stemware and glasses as votive candles. You can even use flameless candles.
7. Reuse your old glasses as bud vases.
8. Make party favors to give away to guests by filling your stemware with treats and candy.
9. Recycle your old glassware by turning it into decoration. Display interesting pieces on a bookcase or shelf.
Old Picture Frames
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a picture frame has a thousand uses. Try these tips to recycle, reuse, and repurpose your old picture frames:
10. Spruce up that old frame by painting it a different color. Take different shaped picture frames and create a more unified look by painting them the same color.
11. Reuse your old picture frame by replacing the glass and backing with mirrored glass to convert it into a framed mirror.
12. Repurpose your large picture frame as a vanity tray. Put your perfume, hair accessories, and trinkets on your new tray. If you are handy, you can put a wood backing on it to make it sturdier.
Recycle those perfume inserts that come with magazines and catalogs to make gift tags. Just cut the perfume part of the insert into a four-inch square. Open the fold and address the inside. Now, you have the perfect tag for your holiday presents. Visit the home department of these store websites for more crafty inspiration: Nordstrom.com, Neiman Marcus.com, and Horchow.com.
All logos, images, and artwork © www.CupofJavaProductions.com 2014 - all rights reserved