By now, you've probably watched our "Reading Male Body Language: Does He Like You" video to figure out if your crush likes you. Also, you may have watched "Reading Male Body Language: He's Not Interested" to see if he's not into you, but have you checked out "Reading Female Body Language for Signs of Attraction: Does She Like You?" That video will show you the signs males look for to see if you like them. Get it? He is also reading your body language to see if you like him. Therefore, with that information, you can send him the right signals.
Most guys need some indication that you like them before they will make a move. Now is a great time to make a disclaimer. You may be thinking, "Hey, I'm more direct. I'll just tell him I like him." Great! If you are able to convey interest without using body language, do it. That works for some people, but not everyone is that direct. Most of these body language clues are subconscious. We do it without thinking. However, some of us need a little help.
Here are the clues you should send to let the right male know that you are interested in him.
- Smiling Face: When you like a guy, you smile. Smiling at him is the best way to show him you like him.
- Shyness: If you feel nervous and happy at the same time, don't hide it. This giddy feeling is natural.
- Downcast eyes: Shyness may cause you to look away or look down, which is the next sign of attraction...Downcast eyes.
- Batting Your Eyelashes: Rapidly blinking your eyes may look like you are batting your eyelashes. Really, your body is dealing with nerves and emotions. You may not be able to think clearly and may be too nervous to focus directly on him. That's normal. It's fine to look away, just remember to occasionally glance in his direction.
- The Over-the-Shoulder Glance: A great move is the over-the-shoulder glance because it allows you to look at him without facing him.
- The Head Tilt: The head tilt is another body language move that allows you to show interest in a guy. Tilting your head exposes your neck, which is a sign of vulnerability and openness. You are literally sticking your neck out for him
- Eyebrow Flash: When males and females see something interesting, we subconsciously raise our eyebrows for a split second. This lets your crush know that you like what you see. Practice your eyebrow flash in the mirror until you can do it without looking awkward.
- Dilated Pupils: There is a reason why most of these body language clues focus on the eyes. It's because, as the saying goes, "The eyes are the windows to the soul." Our eyes literally reveal how we feel. The pupil is the center of your eye. The pupil gets larger when you are attracted to someone. So, just by looking into his eyes, you can see if his pupils are getting larger. That means, not only can you tell if he is attracted to you, but guess what? He can tell if you are attracted to him too.
- Moving Object: Wiggling your leg, dangling your shoe off your foot or twirling your hair will get your crush's attention. Do you fidget and move around a lot when your crush is near? That movement draws attention to you.
- Great Posture: Straighten your posture when he is around to show off your best assets.
- Eye Contact: Make eye contact, even if it is difficult. That's really the only way he will know that these signals are directed towards him and not some other guy.
Just a word of advice: Don't use all of these techniques at once. It's best to try a few at a time to find the techniques that work for you. With practice, these techniques will be automatic.
Best of luck with your crush.