WARNING: Some people are allergic to coconut oil and/or tea tree oil, so please test this foot cream in a small area to check for any adverse reactions before using.
Click the link below to find Coconut Oil:
Click the link below to find Tea Tree Oil:
DIY Foot Cream Recipe
- Place 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil into a plastic bag (you can use a funnel if the opening will fit)
- Cut a hole into the bag
- Squeeze into an empty bottle
- Add 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil to Coconut Oil (add more or less depending on your taste)
- Shake the bottle rigorously.
- Apply to a small area the first time to make sure you aren't allergic to the cream
- If you aren't allergic, apply liberally making sure to get in between your toes, the top of your feet and ankles.