Playing the field isn't easy. It's easy to get gobbled up in the dating world; however, one of the easiest traps to avoid is getting stuck in the friend zone. Click To Watch the Official Video on YouTube.com.
Over the course of our "Does He Like You?" video series, we have analyzed male behavior for signs of attraction. We've looked at the good, the bad, and the not so attractive; however, we missed one topic...Does He Like You as a Friend?
The most difficult topics to cover are the ones that deal with rejection. No one likes rejection; however, rejection is a necessary part of life and is essential to living your best, most authentic life. Rejection allows you to learn, and that knowledge enables you to move forward in a positive direction and find someone better suited for you. Surrounding yourself with people who are using, abusing, manipulating and/or controlling you, stands in your way of having a happy authentic life. People who are wrong for you waste your time, energy, resources, emotions and love. They occupy a space in your life that genuine, kind, loving and authentic people can fill.
That is why it is so important to learn the signs that a male has you in the friend zone, so that you can decide if you want to continue to have a relationship with that person. When you know his intentions, you can decide if he is right for you. Here are the 10 signs that he likes you as a friend, and you are stuck in 'The Friend Zone':
- He doesn't look at you with any interest. You never get 'that' feeling.
- He doesn't treat you like you are special. His body language never changes around you.
- You feel like he is not interested in you. Trust your instincts.
- He has never tried to make a move on you.
- He has a girlfriend or a girl he is pursuing.
- He only makes time for you when he wants something.
- His friends never tease him about you. They don't treat you like you are special.
- He is unavailable physically, mentally and/or emotionally. There is no connection.
- He talks about being interested in other girls.
- He talks about himself all the time. He doesn't seem interested in you or your life.
Click To Watch the Official Video
Created by SJ Johnson, a freelance writer who believes that knowledge is power.
Thank you for watching! Be sure to check out our other videos:
Reading Male Body Language Quiz - Does He Like You?
Does He Like Me? Is He a Flirt or a Player?
Flirt With Him - How To Use Body Language To Show Him You Like Him
He's Not Interested Male Body Language When He is Not Attracted (2015) Updated
Does He Like Me Reading Male Body Language Signs of Attraction http://youtu.be/9GdTGdctgYs
Is He Boyfriend Material?
Does She Like You? Reading Female Body Language for Clues of Attraction http://youtu.be/MS0zzV0dMK4
Friend or Foe Test -- How Can You Tell A True Friend
Rumination & Over Thinking - Learn to Let It Go - The Importance of Letting Go
Face in Lava Lamp
Please subscribe for new videos.
This video is made in collaboration with www.TheLifeinNYC.com.